- Who: 9-12 year olds who DID NOT play for Little Leaguers of Kenosha in the summer of 2020.
- Where: The Dr. James L. Santarelli Sports Complex (3800-42nd St.). Because of the Coronavirus, the evaluations will be done outdoors.
- When: Saturday, March 20th from 12-2 & Sunday, March 21st from 12-2PM. Inclement weather date, Sunday, March 28th, 12-3PM.
- Register and pay fee on line.
- When you get to the Complex call; 262-288-1115 and check in
- Wait in your car. You will be called when it is the child’s turn.
- The child will report to the concession stand & directed where to go.
- The manager will call by April 1st.
- Space is limited to 120 players per league.
Players will be graded following:
1. Basic fundamentals of catching and throwing.
2. Fielding and throwing of ground balls from third base to first base.
3. Fielding and throwing of fly balls.
4. Hitting off a tee and/or live pitching.
5. Long toss.
Parents/players will be notified by April 1st if they qualified for the program and what team they are on.
For 7/8 year old information, check the 7/8 year old link under tryouts.