Fall Ball Information for 2021
- Registration will begin on August 1st and close on September 1st.
- 10/11; Wood Bat League (Only League issued bats are only allowed)
- Maximum number per league is 88.
- Age is determined by Little League age chart.
- Player must reside in Kenosha County.
- If player attends a school in Kenosha County.
- Played in the summer of 2020 and moved.
- Adhere to the Covid-19 Guidelines.
- Follow all Little Leaguers of Kenosha Rules.
- Game Days;
- 8/9; every Tuesday evening and Saturday moring.
- 10/11; Saturday morning. Games will be double headers.
- Games will begin the week of September 13th.
- Practice will start on September 8th.
- $100.00 per player. Fee must be paid upon registration.
- If a player does not have our required batting helmet. One must be purchased from Little Leaguers of Kenosha for $32.00.
- There are NO refunds.
Players will be placed on teams;
1. They will be placed on the team played with last year and/or with their current teammates.
2. The manager may pre-select four players.
3. Siblings will be placed on the same team.
4. Players will then be drafted onto teams by the President.
Players and/or parents will be contacted by the manager around September 11th.